Sunday, January 31, 2010

51 obsessions, likes/loves/hates and facts about me

1. I'm straight 100 percent, sorry ladies...
2. ..but not my hair, infact I have ringlets
3. I straighten my hair almost every day of the week
4. I don't like juice
5. I put on make-up even when I'm going to the gym
6. I prefer to walk outside rather than a treadmill
7. I would live on the Goldcoast
8. I've considered having dreadlocks
9. I'd like to be famous
10. I can spend 4 hours getting ready
11. I'm always late
12. I've never lost/broken my phone
13. I keep things that give me good memories...
14. I keep junk and hate it
15. I love old photographs
16. I don't eat meat pies
17. I love my mum
18. I love dancing
19. I can get chronic pain every day a week
20. I live off panadol
21. yes, my last names Cash ..
22. ...no, I'm not related to Johnny Cash
23. I like good grammar
24. I love stilettos
25. I like bows
26. I hate bugs, spiders and birds
27. Calvin Harris is kind of AMAZING
28. Pepsi max is the life
29. I feel like a pinacolda
30. unemployed and looking
31. I used to say cheese a thousand times a day
32. I love lemon and peppermint flavoured things
33. I love MIU MIU tights
34. sparkles are beautiful
35. you won't see me in jeans..
36. ..or without make-up
37. I hardly eat breakfast
38. I exercise five days a week
39. I want to stay close to old friends
40. I hate Mr Gardiner, year 8 teacher
41. I have an ant bite on my right leg
45. I slip in ugg boots
46. I only every read magazines like vogue, cleo, cosmopolitan, harpers bizarre, frankie.. ect.
47. I want to travel for a few years
48. I love laneways and festivals
49. I struggle going to bed early..
50. .. or waking up early
51. I am oli, liv, louie, olivia.
love me or hate me


No comments:

Post a Comment