Tuesday, January 5, 2010

metro- what a fail

Being sixteen, by law I'm not allowed to drive understandably which means my to me, public transport has become quite handy within the past year. As most people know Connex has recently been replaced by Metro. Today i had plans to meet my friends Sian and Corrine in the city between 12:00 and 12:30.. Ariving at the station at 11:30 i did not realise my trip to the city usually taking me on average 40 minutes would turn into a almost 2 hour trip. I had to take a train to Mitchen then a bus to Blackburn then a train (stopping all stations :S) to Melbourne Central.. Ariving in the city at about 1:15. Metro has already set a bad impression on me.

Enough of my blabering i still had a fun day besides the fact that my card was declined and i was limited to only spending $20.00 the whole day. Although my purchase from Diva was so exciting when i realised that a ring i had loved from the first moment i saw it had been reduced from $44.95 to $5.00. I was in heaven....


okay.. so it wasn't the ring from "Sex and the City" film but it does look similar to this. I loved it so much i bought it in the gold as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment