Sunday, April 4, 2010

meaning.

sparkle&francesca

i hate cliche brand names that mean absolutely nothing..
so i shall explain how much my 'nothing' heading means.

sparkle..
i can't explain my love for things that glitter and shine in all ways. i'm not just talking about glitter dust, i'm also talking about creations, women/men, the world, photographs, make-up, clothes- things that i love and stand out. it's like ' oh, doesn't that just sparkle!'
never take me to a jewelery store because i'll pick out everything that sparkles and i'll say ' oh i love that, i want that, it says MEEE!' - ask my mum, although she is much the same ;)

francesca..
my middle name for one, for two it's named after my loved late nonno who died march 2009. He had many names, one of which was Francesco. i feel privaliged and proud to have a part of him in my name.

so that explains just about it. oviously i love the way they fit together.

.. not always though, i remember when i first made this blog and i was debating to swap it around.. 'francesca&sparkle' because it sounded more pronoucable.. but sometimes things are alot more creative and special when it just doesnt sound/look perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment