Friday, April 30, 2010

pig food

last year (2009) was a very emotionally time for me, but through tears, tissue boxes, my mum, psychologist and school councilors helped me get through an emotional breakdown. i went from missing weeks and days off school trying to sleep through time. thinking to myself, i can be happy, just lying in bed, not getting out. last year i literally remember crying myself to sleep almost every night.

this year is my break through of what i'm becoming, for once in my life i can say i'm happy, and there are little few things to change.
this blog is an encouragement, i can write whatever i feel on it, whenever i like. my inspirations, thoughts, life events, fashion and music love. I'm proud of myself.
how many people can say that about themself?

inspired music:
middle east- pig food



No comments:

Post a Comment