Wednesday, August 4, 2010

update on life

as the dirty bus window fogged up and tears of rain fell i listened to emotion filled Bon Iver, i was touched by the thought of feeling absolutely free from anything i ever felt trapped about.

Recently i have been trying to routine myself into taking moments in a day to just breathe, cleanse my body, mind and spirit. Today, now, my life is amazing. I love it, obviously i have downfalls and breakouts of thinking 'i can't do this' when i secretly know i can, i often feel tired and exhausted but i think to myself this day will pass and tomorrows a new one. I love the people in my life, the experiences i have from day to day. i love the fact that I'm still discovering who i am, who i want to be and what i even like. I'm proud to say that I'm living life, i rebel against opinions, thoughts and myself. I laugh everyday. This is my triumph, this is my result.

2 comments:

  1. Great attitude on life! Thanks for your thoughts.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete