Saturday, August 28, 2010

welcome back internet

once again our internet bill is over the roof so dad insisted on turning it off for over a week, therefore i haven't been able to blog.

so, I'm sitting in my bedroom on a chilly/sunny Saturday at now 4:57pm listening to a range of new songs i recently downloaded like , I know this much is true by Tears for fears and Mama do by Pixie Lott and Fight for this love by Cheryl Cole. This weekend is going to be chill with no real plans except for sweet sleep and lots of dvd's.

Hopeful I'll be able to get some fashion folio done and clean my room.

but as I'm debating to procrastinate my wish list of clothing & accessories has increased...
i want.. a fur vest
knee high boots
a new dress
& some silver rings

Also in jewelery I've started my new piece. I'm creating crescent moon and star earrings just like the gorgeous one in Sex and the City 2 that Carrie wears.


+via+


No comments:

Post a Comment