Sunday, October 3, 2010

today



so today
i painting my nails a nudy pink colour (purchased from natio), which now seem to be my favourite new nail style and indulged in my last day of a late holiday night with nothing more than a roast for dinner and rocky road ice-cream to follow up and to finish off with my missed season 3 of Sex and the City.

Carrie looks absolutly luscious in this season, i think its because of her recent breakup/break down with Big and Aiden, although i was seriously frustrated with the situations and events Carrie had in season 3 but i was loving the end episode that my sister insisted on me seeing asap. As soon as i saw it i loved it. My sister founds an answer about SATC i couldn't even figure out. She said 'the thing i love about SATC is that they can get away with anything, there are no rules!' it was the exact sentence i could use to describe what i truely loved about the show and there life.



+via+
not how she originally wore it but i couldn't find a picture of her in the scene
Season 3 Episode 47
Dior & John Galliano newspaper dress

No comments:

Post a Comment